Skip to content
Want to stop killing plants, become a great gardener and grow your own food? Let us guide you.
What to do in your garden during November
Plant & sow
Sow vegetables like:
- Beetroot, Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, Cabbages, Carrots, Cauliflowers,
- Cucumbers, Dwarf beans, Lettuces, Parsley, Pumpkins, Radishes,
- Runner beans, Sweet potatoes, Swiss chard and vegetable Marrows
Look out for the following flowers this month:
- Lift daffodil bulbs as soon as the foliage has died
- down completely.
- Rambling roses can be pruned now.
- Deadhead roses regularly.
- Sow lawn seed.