Skip to content
Want to stop killing plants, become a great gardener and grow your own food? Let us guide you.
What to do in your garden during November
Plant & sow
Sow vegetables like:
- Beetroot, Cabbages, Carrots, Cauliflowers, Dwarf beans, Lettuces,
- Melons, Parsley, Pumpkins, Radishes, Runner beans, Spinach,
- Sweet potatoes, Turnips and vegetable Marrows.
- Deadhead roses regularly and water two or three times weekly.
- Keep all perennials well watered and feed with Wonder 5:1:5 (22) All-Purpose Fertilizer.
- Feed flowering shrubs once a month with Wonder 3:1:5 (26) SR.
- Feed hydrangeas with Wonder Shake ‘n Grow Hydrangea in blue or pink.
- Keep an eye out for red spider mite as they love hot, dry conditions.