Regard all pesticides as toxic. Store them in a well-ventilated area, well away from human and pet food, and out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
• Keep pesticides in their original containers and do not remove the labels or lose instruction pamphlets.
• Do not re-use pesticide containers for other purposes.
• Spray any excess mixture on plants; never pour it down the drain, where it can contaminate the storm water system.
• Thoroughly clean all equipment directly after use.
• Clean up spilled pesticide as soon as possible to prevent accidental poisoning and to minimize stains and odours.
• Avoid inhaling the fumes.
• Seal cleaning materials in a plastic bag and discard with the rubbish.